1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "Add New".
3. Enter Title in Title box and write your blog post.
4. Scroll down to the "Tags" option and enter tags. If you wish to enter multiple tags, use comma and then click on the "Add" button.
5. Select the appropriate category or click on "Add New Category".
6. Now scroll up and find "Publish". Then click it.
- 0 Benutzer fanden dies hilfreich
What Should I Do If I Receive a ‘Resource Limits Reached’ Error?
Why are there limits in place?Resource limits on shared servers are set and enforced with...
Optimizing WordPress Sites
For a more general information on shared hosting resource limits, please refer to the following...
Getting StartedWordPress Codex - New To WordPress - Where to StartWordPress Codex - First Steps...
Wordpress Brute Force Attempts / Restrict wp-admin by IP Address
Default installations of wordpress do not include any brute force protection so it is strongly...
How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress?
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...