You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "Categories".
3. On the right side you can see the "Uncategorized" category option. Hover your mouse on it and a few options will appear. Click on the "Quick Edit" option.
4. Change the name and slug and then click on the "Update Category" option.
- 0 أعضاء وجدوا هذه المقالة مفيدة
What Should I Do If I Receive a ‘Resource Limits Reached’ Error?
Why are there limits in place?Resource limits on shared servers are set and enforced with...
Optimizing WordPress Sites
For a more general information on shared hosting resource limits, please refer to the following...
Getting StartedWordPress Codex - New To WordPress - Where to StartWordPress Codex - First Steps...
Wordpress Brute Force Attempts / Restrict wp-admin by IP Address
Default installations of wordpress do not include any brute force protection so it is strongly...
How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress?
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...