- Log in to your DirectAdmin control panel as administrator.
- Under Server Management group click Manage Reseller Packages link.
- To edit the existing Reseller package just click on the name of your package from the list, then edit your chosen values.
- To Delete the existing Reseller package, From the select column tick the checkbox and then click Delete Selected button.
- directadmin, Direct Admin, DirectAdmin, direct admin, reseller, package
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to add Reseller Packages in DirectAdmin
Log in to your DirectAdmin control panel as administrator. Under Server Management group click...
Different account levels with DirectAdmin (Resellers)
With DirectAdmin, the way Reseller accounts administer the accounts of their clients differ from...
How to Create Child Account
From the main Reseller panel, click the “Add New User" icon. Username The username must...
Reseller statistics in DirectAdmin
With the DirectAdmin Reseller Statistics tool, you can check bandwidth, disk usage, etc. of your...
Modifying a user account in DirectAdmin
From the main Reseller panel, click the "List / Modify Accounts" icon. A list of your...