How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage?
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3. cPanel...
You can use File Manager to upload, remove, move, view, and edit files for your website. You can...
cPanel supports many languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to...