What are auto responders and how do I create them?
An "auto responder" is an automated response to the sender.
Creating an Auto Responder:
- Login to your mail administration cPanel
- Click on the "Auto Responders" link
- Select "Add Auto Responder"
- Enter the email address you would like to setup the autoresponder for, as well as the intended subject line and body.
- Click the "Create" button
That's it. From this point on, anyone who sends email to the specified address will automatically be responded to with your prepared response.
Autoresponders can be particularly useful in automating the process of responding to those asking for frequently requested information (FAQs, TOS type lists of rules, etc).
Another way of using an autoresponder is to send out an automatic response letting the sender know that their email has been received and that you will be getting back to them ASAP.
For further information:
Please refer to the cPanel documentation for setting up Auto Responders, here.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Filters" Icon. 3....
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Filters" Icon. 3....
Yes. Mailing list software can be employed on the webserver so long as the mailings are...
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to...
While our email system currently supports a maximum message size of 50MB, this doesn't...