If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's built-in File Manager.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open.
4. Navigate to the directory where you want to upload your files to. For example, should you wish to upload your file to the public html folder, you need to go to /public_html first. On the left side you can see a list of directories. Double Click on the "public_html" folder.
5. Now click on the "Upload" icon.
6. Click on the "Select File" button and select the file you want to upload from your PC. After you have select the file, the upload process will begin automatically.
- 0 Користувачі, які знайшли це корисним
Accessing your cPanel/Control Panel
The easiest method to access your accounts cPanel is to first login to the client area here:...
How do I create Subdomains?
To create a subdomain, log into your cPanel account and click on the Subdomains icon. Specify the...
How do I add an Addon Domain?
To add another domain to your hosting package, log into your cPanel account and click on the...
cPanel User Guide
The cPanel User documentation can be found here:cPanel DocumentationcPanel also has a YouTube...
How do I reset my control panel password?
If you need to reset your cPanel, and/or your DirectAdmin password, this can be done in your...