1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Navigate to the directory where your file is located.
5. Right click on the file and then on "Edit" or "Code Edit" in the Context Menu.
6. If the small "Code Editor" window is open, click on the "Edit" button, which will open a new window with options you can edit.
7. Make changes to your file and then click on the "Save Changes" button.
- 0 Korisnici koji smatraju članak korisnim
Accessing your cPanel/Control Panel
The easiest method to access your accounts cPanel is to first login to the client area here:...
How do I create Subdomains?
To create a subdomain, log into your cPanel account and click on the Subdomains icon. Specify the...
How do I add an Addon Domain?
To add another domain to your hosting package, log into your cPanel account and click on the...
cPanel User Guide
The cPanel User documentation can be found here:cPanel DocumentationcPanel also has a YouTube...
How do I reset my control panel password?
If you need to reset your cPanel, and/or your DirectAdmin password, this can be done in your...