If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Accessing your cPanel/Control Panel
The easiest method to access your accounts cPanel is to first login to the client area here:...
How do I create Subdomains?
To create a subdomain, log into your cPanel account and click on the Subdomains icon. Specify the...
How do I add an Addon Domain?
To add another domain to your hosting package, log into your cPanel account and click on the...
cPanel User Guide
The cPanel User documentation can be found here:cPanel DocumentationcPanel also has a YouTube...
How do I reset my control panel password?
If you need to reset your cPanel, and/or your DirectAdmin password, this can be done in your...