1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Under "Add New Cron Job", click on the "Common Settings" dropdown menu and select an appropriate option such as "Once Per Day" or another suitable option.
4. Enter your cronjob php file location or the command you want to run in the Command field.
5. Click on the "Add New Cron Job" button.
- 0 Usuários acharam útil
Accessing your cPanel/Control Panel
The easiest method to access your accounts cPanel is to first login to the client area here:...
How do I create Subdomains?
To create a subdomain, log into your cPanel account and click on the Subdomains icon. Specify the...
How do I add an Addon Domain?
To add another domain to your hosting package, log into your cPanel account and click on the...
cPanel User Guide
The cPanel User documentation can be found here:cPanel DocumentationcPanel also has a YouTube...
How do I reset my control panel password?
If you need to reset your cPanel, and/or your DirectAdmin password, this can be done in your...