You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating systems such as Mobile OS and others.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Files" section, click the "Web Disk" icon.
3. Under "Main Web Disk Account", click on Configure Client Access.
4. Select your operating system from the drop-down menu and then click on Download Configuration Script.
5. Now open the downloaded script. It may take a few minutes before it prompts you for username and password. Enter your Web Disk or cPanel login details and you will be able to access your website files.
Note: If you are using the Windows OS and the server is not using an SSL, you will need to Enable Digest Authentication and port 2078 must be allowed in your computer™s firewall.
- 0 Utenti hanno trovato utile questa risposta
Accessing your cPanel/Control Panel
The easiest method to access your accounts cPanel is to first login to the client area here:...
How do I create Subdomains?
To create a subdomain, log into your cPanel account and click on the Subdomains icon. Specify the...
How do I add an Addon Domain?
To add another domain to your hosting package, log into your cPanel account and click on the...
cPanel User Guide
The cPanel User documentation can be found here:cPanel DocumentationcPanel also has a YouTube...
How do I reset my control panel password?
If you need to reset your cPanel, and/or your DirectAdmin password, this can be done in your...