You can do this with both active or deactivated plugins.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over "Plugins" and then click on "Installed Plugins".
3. Locate the plugin you wish to forcefully update and then click on ��Edit��.
4. In the editor, locate the text:
Then you will only need to change it to:
Only change the version from a higher to a lower number.
5. Scroll down and click on ��Update File��. Then go back to the ��Installed Plugins�� list and you will see a text like ��There is a new version of���� and you will only need to click on ��Update now��. This will update your plugin��s files.
- 0 istifadəçi bunu faydalı hesab edir
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and...
You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site...
You can install a plugin in WordPress in a number of ways. The best way to install a plugin is to...
Automatic installation of a plugin is easy and you can also install on manually. It will involve...
If your plugin is not in use or you wish to deactivate it, you can do this from the WordPress...