Can I host my email elsewhere?


To use a third-party email service provider, you will need to make a modification to the MX record in your DNS zone file. When you signup for your account with the third party mail provider, they will give your the exact changes that need to be made to your zone file. If your DNS zone is handled at your registrar, you would need to contact them to make those changes.

If your domain's authoritative nameservers are:


you can make the necessary changes through the 'Change MX Record' feature in your cPanel. If your domain's authoritative nameservers are:


then we would need to make this changes for you, which you can submit to us through a support ticket. Any request for DNS zone updates should include the support PIN from the top left corner of your client area ( for verification to make those changes.
  • email, MX records
  • 5 Kasutajad peavad seda kasulikuks
Kas see vastus oli kasulik?

Seotud artiklid

Why is someone is receiving a rejection / bounceback when sending email to me?

There are a wide variety of reasons why a sender might receive a rejection notice when sending an...

How do I change my mail administration password?

If you need to reset your mail administration password, this can be done in your client area...

What is an SPF record?

SPF, or Sender Policy Framework, is used to specify which servers or IP addresses are allowed to...

SMTP Authentication / Trouble Sending Email

If you are having trouble sending email from within an email client such as Outlook, MacMail,...

What is the catchall account?

The "catchall" email account is where all incoming email sent to your domain which isn't...