It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to selected folder, etc.
How to Create Account Level/Global Email Filter?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters" Icon.
3. Click on the "Create a New Filter" button.
4. Enter a name for the filter in the Filter Name text box.
5. In the rules of the filter you can filter e-mail by many options, and should you want to deal with e-mail which contains a word like "Lottery" or other words, then select "Contains" under the "Rules" list, select "Body" from the dropdown list and from the 2nd drop down list.
6. Under "Actions" list select "Discard Message".
7. Now Click on the "Create" Button.
Account Level Filters would be created much in the same way. In Step 2, select the "Email Filters" Icon instead. This would be used to filter email for one specific email address.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Why is someone is receiving a rejection / bounceback when sending email to me?
There are a wide variety of reasons why a sender might receive a rejection notice when sending an...
How do I change my mail administration password?
If you need to reset your mail administration password, this can be done in your client area...
What is an SPF record?
SPF, or Sender Policy Framework, is used to specify which servers or IP addresses are allowed to...
Can I host my email elsewhere?
Yes.To use a third-party email service provider, you will need to make a modification to the MX...
SMTP Authentication / Trouble Sending Email
If you are having trouble sending email from within an email client such as Outlook, MacMail,...