A mailing list is a collection of names and addresses used by an individual or an organization to send material to multiple recipients. The term is often extended to include the people subscribed to such a list, so the group of subscribers is referred to as “the mailing list”, or simply “the list”.
To create a mailing list in Direct Admin Panel, perform the following steps:
1. Login to your Direct Admin Panel.
2. Click the Mailing Lists link.
3. Then click Create Mailing List.
4. Enter an address for the new mailing list.
Note: When creating a mailing list, remember that you cannot use an email address that’s already setup as a POP account, an email forwarder, or an autoresponder.
5. Then click Create.
6. The mailing list [email protected] has been created.
7. our Content Goes HereNow let’s see how to manage this mailing list….. click View.
8. Let’s manually add a new subscriber to the digest form of this mailing list. This means that the messages are stored for a period of time (i.e. weekly or monthly), and then sent out as one large message all at once.
9. To add a subscriber to the digest list,Click Add.
11. The new subscriber has been added as a digest subscriber..
12. You have complete control over the mailing list, including setting the list description, digest settings, subscribe policy, maximum message length, moderators, and much more.
13. When finished making changes to the mailing list settings, click Save.
That’s it! You should now be familiar with mailing lists, how to create them, how to manually add subscribers, and the types of settings you can modify.