Can email account users change their own passwords?
Yes. Users can change their passwords by logging into webmail. Before selecting a webmail program, there is an option to 'Change Password'.
Additionally, passwords can be changed by those with access to the mail administration area.
Procedure to change email passwords
- Login to the email administration's cPanel
- Click on the 'Email Accounts' icon
- Locate the email address you would like to change the password for
- Click the 'Change Password' option next to the account
- Select a new password
Please note: It is important to enforce strong password strength when selecting a new email password. Weak passwords increase the likelihood that an email account could become compromised and be used to send out spam. Be sure to always use best practices when choosing an email password.
Je li Vam ovaj odgovor pomogao?
If you need to reset your mail administration password, this can be done in your client area...
To access your webmail, you'll need to go to the following...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Filters" Icon. 3....
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Email" Section of...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Email" section click on the "Email Accounts" icon. 3....