1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on the "Email Accounts" icon.
3. Enter the email address that you wish to create, such as "my-first-email". (If you manage more than one domain, select the appropriate domain from the menu.)
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Change the quota or leave this as it is and then click on the "Create Account" button.
Once your email account has been created, it will appear under the "Account @ Domain" tab.
- email, email creation
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Why is someone is receiving a rejection / bounceback when sending email to me?
There are a wide variety of reasons why a sender might receive a rejection notice when sending an...
How do I change my mail administration password?
If you need to reset your mail administration password, this can be done in your client area...
What is an SPF record?
SPF, or Sender Policy Framework, is used to specify which servers or IP addresses are allowed to...
Can I host my email elsewhere?
Yes.To use a third-party email service provider, you will need to make a modification to the MX...
SMTP Authentication / Trouble Sending Email
If you are having trouble sending email from within an email client such as Outlook, MacMail,...