Can email account users change their own passwords?
Yes. Users can change their passwords by logging into webmail. Before selecting a webmail program, there is an option to 'Change Password'.
Additionally, passwords can be changed by those with access to the mail administration area.
Procedure to change email passwords
- Login to the email administration's cPanel
- Click on the 'Email Accounts' icon
- Locate the email address you would like to change the password for
- Click the 'Change Password' option next to the account
- Select a new password
Please note: It is important to enforce strong password strength when selecting a new email password. Weak passwords increase the likelihood that an email account could become compromised and be used to send out spam. Be sure to always use best practices when choosing an email password.
Hjälpte svaret dig?
As per our terms of service, all customers are responsible for ensuring that their contact...
If you are looking to transfer your email from an 3rd party provider to one of the mail servers...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Email" section click on the "Email Accounts" icon. 3....
By default all otherwise undeliverable incoming email addressed to non-existant @yourdomain email...
An "auto responder" is an automated response to the sender. Creating an Auto Responder: Login...