Can email account users change their own passwords?
Yes. Users can change their passwords by logging into webmail. Before selecting a webmail program, there is an option to 'Change Password'.
Additionally, passwords can be changed by those with access to the mail administration area.
Procedure to change email passwords
- Login to the email administration's cPanel
- Click on the 'Email Accounts' icon
- Locate the email address you would like to change the password for
- Click the 'Change Password' option next to the account
- Select a new password
Please note: It is important to enforce strong password strength when selecting a new email password. Weak passwords increase the likelihood that an email account could become compromised and be used to send out spam. Be sure to always use best practices when choosing an email password.
Hjälpte svaret dig?
To access your webmail, you'll need to go to the following...
HostRocket makes no claim to have any backups of your website. You can take a full cPanel...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Email" section click on the "Email Accounts" icon. 3....
While we take security seriously here at HostRocket, and do everything in our power to prevent...
To verify any changes to the account, the following will be accepted: The 5 digit support pin...