Why are my emails being marked as spam?
If you are receiving bounceback messages or tags that your messages are being marked as spam and causing deliverabilty issues then you can use a mail-tester such as http://www.mail-tester.com/ to determine why your messages are being marked as spam.
You will be asked to send an email to a randomly generated email address that they provide you. Once you send the messages, click on the "Then Check Your Score" link on the main homepage. You will then receive a score based on a 10-point grading system.
You will also have the chance to review the following:
- Original message with full text and source headers
- SpamAssassin assement on the score of your message as well as ways you can improve deliverability such as adding a DKIM or SPF record
- Review of Authentication methods
- Notices of ways you can improve your messages such as the formatting or content of the messages
- Lists of RBL's your IP address is in
Each one of these sections can be expanded with the (+) next to each subject.
Was this answer helpful?
If you are having trouble sending email from within an email client such as Outlook, MacMail,...
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...
An "auto responder" is an automated response to the sender. Creating an Auto Responder: Login...
Yes. Users can change their passwords by logging into webmail. Before selecting a webmail...
MailScanner by default will not delete, filter or forward SPAM out of ones inbox. All SPAM is...