1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters" Icon.
3. Under "Current Filters" You can see all of your existing filters, Click on "Edit" next to the appropriate one.
4. Make the desired changes to the filter.
5. Click on the "Save" Button.
Account Level Filters would be edited much in the same way. In Step 2, select the "Email Filters" Icon instead. This would be used to filter email from one specific email address.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Why is someone is receiving a rejection / bounceback when sending email to me?
There are a wide variety of reasons why a sender might receive a rejection notice when sending an...
How do I change my mail administration password?
If you need to reset your mail administration password, this can be done in your client area...
What is an SPF record?
SPF, or Sender Policy Framework, is used to specify which servers or IP addresses are allowed to...
Can I host my email elsewhere?
Yes.To use a third-party email service provider, you will need to make a modification to the MX...
SMTP Authentication / Trouble Sending Email
If you are having trouble sending email from within an email client such as Outlook, MacMail,...