1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account.
2. Under "Current Filters" you can see all of your existing filters. Click on "Delete" next to the appropriate filter name.
3. Click on the "Delete" button.
4. Now click on the "Delete Filter" button to remove your filter.
Account Level Filters would be deleted much in the same way. In Step 2, select the "Email Filters" Icon instead.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Why is someone is receiving a rejection / bounceback when sending email to me?
There are a wide variety of reasons why a sender might receive a rejection notice when sending an...
How do I change my mail administration password?
If you need to reset your mail administration password, this can be done in your client area...
What is an SPF record?
SPF, or Sender Policy Framework, is used to specify which servers or IP addresses are allowed to...
Can I host my email elsewhere?
Yes.To use a third-party email service provider, you will need to make a modification to the MX...
SMTP Authentication / Trouble Sending Email
If you are having trouble sending email from within an email client such as Outlook, MacMail,...