Can email account users change their own passwords?
Yes. Users can change their passwords by logging into webmail. Before selecting a webmail program, there is an option to 'Change Password'.
Additionally, passwords can be changed by those with access to the mail administration area.
Procedure to change email passwords
- Login to the email administration's cPanel
- Click on the 'Email Accounts' icon
- Locate the email address you would like to change the password for
- Click the 'Change Password' option next to the account
- Select a new password
Please note: It is important to enforce strong password strength when selecting a new email password. Weak passwords increase the likelihood that an email account could become compromised and be used to send out spam. Be sure to always use best practices when choosing an email password.
Bu cavab sizə kömək etdi?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Email" section, click on the "Email Accounts" icon. 3....
If you need to reset your cPanel password, this can be done in your client area...
Our shared servers employ an extensive set of security modules to protect accounts from...
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...
Server-LevelThe first level of filtering on inbound mail is server-level; this goes through basic...