Can email account users change their own passwords?
Yes. Users can change their passwords by logging into webmail. Before selecting a webmail program, there is an option to 'Change Password'.
Additionally, passwords can be changed by those with access to the mail administration area.
Procedure to change email passwords
- Login to the email administration's cPanel
- Click on the 'Email Accounts' icon
- Locate the email address you would like to change the password for
- Click the 'Change Password' option next to the account
- Select a new password
Please note: It is important to enforce strong password strength when selecting a new email password. Weak passwords increase the likelihood that an email account could become compromised and be used to send out spam. Be sure to always use best practices when choosing an email password.
Kas see vastus oli kasulik?
Apache SpamAssassin is a mail filter that identifies spam. It is an intelligent email filter that...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters" Icon....
Web Hosting -Purchasing and renewal of shared hosting services -Explanation of shared hosting...
The "catchall" email account is where all incoming email sent to your domain which isn't...
WHM access has been locked down by IP for security purposes.You can whitelist your IP for WHM by...